LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikrant Goel (fkhjk)     11 November 2011

Fight against judiciary system

I had filed for divorce petition in Nov. 2009 as my wife Anju Jain D/o Babu Ram Jain from Hansi  is living with her brother in law away from me since Dec. 2007 living my 2 childrens with me. She has never turned back to see her chidrens nor me. She is working in Haryana Punjab High Court and her brother & sister in Local Judiciary and through her influence i and my family are being mentally tortured through false criminal cases since June 2009. Judges Gagandeep Mittal & Ashwani Kumar Mehta from Hansi & C.B.Sheron from Hisar family court are openly favouring her as she beliong to Judiciary staff and her family backgroung from a lawyer family. To hide the facts of her sin, i have been false blammed and trapped in criminal cases. No judge either in Hansi or Hisar considering my request nor any efforts are made by judiciary for reconcillation except me and my family mental torture. which shows judges who are sitting at very responsible seat itself is a big criminal who are killing mental peace & house of mine and destroying future of my innocent childrens.

Now after 2 years of filling she has refused to stay with her childrens and me. Despite judge has refused to pass degree of Divorce and is intentionally delaying the case to mental harrass me and keep out of mental peace.

How can i get rid of Court Harrassment as I dont have hope to get justice from the court. I have also written about this to Higher Authority of Haryana Punjab High Court but no action by them till date.

Learning

2 Replies

ritu sharma (lawyer)     11 November 2011

fie a transfer petition in supreme court stating that u believe that u will not get justice  in haryana courts  as ur wife and he brother are working there and have influence and get it transfer out of haryana  this is th only way out.

ritu

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     11 November 2011

You can always file a transfer petition in SC as advised.

Though there might be other ways. 1000s of people work in courts, they don't weild undue influence outside the courts where they work.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register