LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     08 August 2013

Fight against false dowry case

Pls let me know filling a complaint in CAW cell is treated as F.I.R or F.I.R is to be registered seprately in Police Station.

or Can i file a case against my In-law for false dowry case or harassing me .

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)

Merely giving a complaint in caw cell doesn't lead to FIR. It has several steps to be followed in due course of time like failed mediations,biased I/O,all facts and circumstances become against you.

But my borther you are born in India where every thing is possible by Gandhi jii....where he exists immortally on all rupees.What to say ahead as your are smart enough to know that.

For your second question:

No cases against false dv and 498a or other cases once it is not prooved.

You can file extortion case against in laws and wife as they are threatning like a hell and my life is in danger and they have ruined my peace.

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     08 August 2013

FIR is different then CAW complaint.

CAW is neither a judicial or quasi judicial authority,

If you have sufficient evidence to prove the falsity then you can very well proceed.

(Guest)
if you fear

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     08 August 2013

In my case no FIR done . bcoz after few meditations. I'll consult with lawyer and he suggest me to file a case aginst her and her family member with reason that i want to live with her . but her parents and family members influence her and create misunderstanding between us. pls suggest wat to do? .

498A_Victim (service)     08 August 2013

Hi rajiv, If I m getting correctly, ur lawyer is advising u to file RCR under section 9ofHMA, which is just waste of energy & no output. Clarify wd him

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     09 August 2013

Suppose when wife filled a false dowry case in caw cell. But in family court she admit to live together but in seperate accomndation. Without informing about her false dowry case,When her husband filled a case against her and her family members. then what to do?

498A_Victim (service)     14 August 2013

U should bring in to notice of family court about 498a and not accept her infill u r acquitted by court.

U should bring in to notice of family court about 498a and not accept her infill u r acquitted by court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More