LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D ROY   29 August 2021

Ff monthly pension drop out case

Q.  My mother has been receiving Freedom Fighter family pension for 16 years . Disbursing bank of her pension is PNB (i.e., PDA). The pension is usually credited to her bank account on 26th or 27th instant of every month. In last May (i.e., May,2021), her pension has been dropped out and it has been credited in next month with pension of June,2021 after complaint to proper authority of PNB and after submission of 2nd time  life certificate for May,2021 in addition to life certificate for Nov,2020, as per advice of Branch Manager of PDA branch.  Such type of case has been repeated again in this Month i.e., AUG,2021, because pension for Aug,2021, has not yet been credited to her account.

Please advice me what action is to be taken to stop this drop out case of pension repeatedly.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 August 2021

the widow/ widower shall be entitled to the award of family pension from the date following the date of death of the Govt. servant till death or remarriage which ever is earlier.so she has to produce her live certificate every month.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register