LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

revolutionary (NA)     24 July 2012

Feminism - an interesting read

Thirty years later, when feminism exploded onto the scene, I was often mistaken for a supporter of the movement. But I have never been a feminist, because, having experienced my mother's violence, I always knew that women can be as vicious and irresponsible as men -ERIN PIZZEY set up the world's first refuge for battered women in 1971

Harriet Harman's insidious and manipulative philosophy that women are always victims and men always oppressors can only continue this unspeakable cycle of violence. And it's our children who will suffer.

Read the full story
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1215464/Why-I-loathe-feminism---believe-ultimately-destroy-family.html

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 July 2012

1. OK, noted.

Why encourage readers to click the overseas link instead inform readers to click links of 7 time pass desi women writers here in LCI and how they daily time pass in legal forums thinking it to be Orkut and or FB. That is enough to give one a glimpse of interesting read for the day J  

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     25 July 2012

Feminism is a collection of movements aimed at defining, establishing, and defending equal political, economic, and social rights for women.(wikipedia)

Why some peole are so against these rights but all the time thinks of women?

(Guest)

Nina na na .... No one said that they are against feminism .!! U look like day dreaming ........ People are just against abuse and misuse of feminism ...got it ?

hawa aan de ab :) !!

1 Like

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     26 July 2012

Then Tajobsindia was offended on the author for the link?

(Guest)

kyon bouncer maar ra/ri hai nina na na na .......chand ko doggy kehne se chandu doggy thode hi ho jayega !! 

tere ko bola than hawa aane de .....aage india main pollution kam hai kya jo tu bhi shuru ho gi :) :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register