LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

guest (advocate)     07 June 2008

Fee structure

Hellow, i am working in an Insurance Company as Legal officer, can any one suggest how we have to fix the Advocate's Fee to contest our cases in differennt places. Is there any existing/prescribed fee structure pertaining to Insurance Cases. Please help me out from this problem. Its very urgent to us to fix the Fee structure to various advocates.

pls.

Learning

8 Replies

kumar sachin (lawyer)     07 June 2008

if ur company want lawyer at patna, i m here.

sachin

Guest (n/a)     08 June 2008

Dear,

I am a lawyer practicing in delhi District COurts and High Court of Delhi having a sub panel of M/s Cholamandalam DBS. I you require a lawyer for empanelment please contact at the email address

Manish Singh (Advocate)     09 June 2008

there is no such pescribed rate..

you adjudge their fees to be given to them on their status as an Advocate.

you pay them according to case to case basis since this would not get them a chance to take unnecessary money out of you.

Guest (n/a)     09 June 2008

Please refeer to Legal Practitioners Act 1879, under which different states has framed thier rules for the payment of Advocate's fee . the rules framed in Andhra Pradesh is Andhra Pradesh Advocates Fee Fules 1990. You can refeer to this , even can adopt this across India if other states does not have such rules.

In the andhra pradesh and chennai you can contact us for any legal assistance.

Regards

Nagesh

Guest (n/a)     09 June 2008

the Andhra Pradesh Advocate Fee Rules 1990 was framed by High Court of Andhra Pradesh. if you want any assistance and futher details on this you can contact us at office@dejure.in.

Haragopal

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     10 June 2008

dear friend,

every organisation has its own fee structure e.g. State Bank of India has a prescribed structure of fee.

fee structure at different levels varies like u ll ve to shell out more for Tribunal and High Court cases and less for the District court cases.....and merely for sending notices u ll ve shell out lesser money.

one thing i must suggest u can bargain with ur respective penal lawyer for a particular case, however the gravity of the matter can be deciding factor.

e.g for a civil court litigation u may fix the fee somewhere around Rs. 7000/- to Rs. 11,000/- excluding expenses.

for further deliberations u may call me at 09814303538

Regards,

Kiran Kr. Madan

Manish Singh (Advocate)     10 June 2008

Legal practioner's Act does not prescribe that what fees shall be given to advocates.

even if an advocate asks you to pay him 1 crore, it will be upto you to decide that he deserves the same or not.

Amar Kumar Sahoo (Advocate)     31 July 2014

I am practicing at Bhubaneswar, Orissa. Ur company may fix up the fees for Advocate basing on the nature and type of cases. There is such rules or guidelines to fix up the advocate fees who are enrolled in different organisation. The respective company will fix up the advocate fees as per their own choice in comparision to other company.

If u my help at Bhubaneswar, Please contact with me

AMAR KUMAR SAHOO, Advocate

Mob.-09861068646 / 9938720393

Attached File : 108994495 photo-amar.jpg downloaded: 160 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register