Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naa Channel Naa Istam   30 August 2018

FCOP case(section 13(1)(ia) of HMA 1955

namasthey to all the advocates,

My wife filed divorce petition in dec 2014 and during first hearing I filed counter.

As of now 25 adjournments were held and she attended for 4 times only and even now also she didn't file evidence affadavit.

Hnbl judge has given last chance on 28-08-2018 and even then also she didn't attend and her advocate has managed that she went to training with out showing copy of training letter and I submitted that petitioner is intentionally delaying the proceedings and I am loosing reputation in my neighborhood because of this case.

Even then also hnbl judge (woman) postponed the matter to November 2018 inspite of the fact that she didn't attend even for last chance and I am becoming a court bird. they are of the opinion that if the matter is delayed then I will got vexed and will give mutual consent.

Now what are the remedies available to me to take initiation against her?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     30 August 2018

Dear querist,

Do you want to continue married life with your wife??

Giving adjournment in routine manner is against the set principal of law; court has to give reason for giving adjournment.

As per your information provided by you court should have disposed case in default. When petitioner is not present after repeated request.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Naa Channel Naa Istam   30 August 2018

thanq you very much for you advise sir! I want to live with her. But what procedure I have to follow upon the repeated adjournments of the family court?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register