LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kilimanjaro (md)     08 March 2015

Fathers right to get children from wife thru gwop

My wife pictured and behaved with me for more than 12 years as the best wife one can get, only mistake I knew was she got her elder sister aborted which happened due to illegal relationship of her elder sister

At that time my wife convinced me by crying stating that , if she did not abort her elder sister then her life will get spoiled . I thought she was being honest coz I believed her.

Now after 12 years of marriage and two children , I came to know the facts about my wife and her family

my wife and her mother has been helping her elder sister to have illicit relationship with 2 different men at the same time also speaking and getting money from her husband who is in foreign country 

my wife before marriage told me that her sister husband misbehaved with her wrongly , since then I told her never meet this guy or talk to him


from the past three years my wife has done so much of nonsense with those two guys who is having illegal relationship with my sister in law.


infant one guy I know him as a good family member of my wife who had s*x with my sister in law and my wife and her mother helped my sister in law get aborted

 They are still in touch with this guy , worst case is I respected this guy and let him stay in my house for 3 days

I caught my sister in law having a guy in her house for three days , there were only 3 people in the house , my sister in law , her 18 years old daughter Nd this guy for all 3 days,


my wife take kids there while these guys were there and all this nonsense happened with out my knowledge 


the moment when I came to know all this facts , my wife took all the jewels and cash along with kids ran away and put a ddv case on me.


i don't doubt that my wife was involved in any wrong doing but at the same time unable to believed that some one who I lived with for 12 years been so cheap to let her sister and mother do such nonsense and she be a part of it


now I filed Gwop to get my kids from wife legally


obviously I need to prove everything linking my wife and her character along with those guys and taking my children to her sister residence when all these nonsense was happening


she also threatened that she will kill the child and commit suicide by writing a letter that myself and my family are the sole reason for her death.  She said this over the phone and I have recorded it

now what are the steps I should take to get my children from my wife with these things


how much chances do I have , will judge consider these facts and order based on her mentality and behaviour ?

or judge will ask my kids opinion ? Asking kids really is nonsense Booz my kids been away from me for more than 6 months


Both are daughters one is 4 and the other one is 6 

i still want my wife and kids back , but unfortunately my wife wants divorce with $$$$$$$$$






 8 Replies

Pinakin Joshi (Independent)     08 March 2015

I heartily wish you best of luck!!!. Don't worry everything will be ok. If you wish to restore your family, then follow these steps:

1. Never raise any allegation against your wife!!!

2. Don't speak much more in front of judge...... (Just request that you want to restore your family life) 

3. The judge will definately help you... in reconcilation.... the efforts may fails.... but the judge never fails

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     08 March 2015

Dear,, Despite all if you want her back then file RCR ..... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 March 2015

Too long a story and not a query, be precise. Contact and consult a local lawyer.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     10 March 2015

If your wife want divorce better to give can file Mutual consent divorce inwhich you can demand custody. Filing RCR is a waste of time and can not compel a person to join you. file a case of suicide threat and threat to kill child against her. Continue with G&w act.your case is strong as per fact mentioned by you regards

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 March 2015

You first have to challenge her DV case which is a result of you becoming aware of her true color very lately hence to put pressure on you.  In my opinion, it is not advisable to rear up your children in that type of dirty atmosphere where there no human values or ethics for good living.  Having illicit relationship is different from supporting such thing and cheating the persons who have reposed faith and confidence on them. From your contents it appears that your wife has betrayed you all along very cunningly for the reasons known to her alone.  However, you may file a custody case in the court mentioning same grounds and produce evidences on what you rely.  Bringing children to the court as witness will depend during trial.

kilimanjaro (md)     12 March 2015


kilimanjaro (md)     14 March 2015

Got Ex parte order for my GWOP case ,  Still feeling bad that i need to take my children away from my wife , hope that this will bring my wife in my family soon or she will might never come back.

Rakesh Agr (fighter)     27 October 2015

you want a better future for your children or want your wife back.A person who betrays cannot be trusted. Divorce her and get the kids. You have a strong case. But if you show this kind of tentativeness then judge will give custody of your children to your wife. Be firm and get your kids out of the dirty atmoshpre


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query