LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anon (NA)     06 March 2011

father willed property to my nephew

Dear All,

We are 4 children, my father expired in 2006 leaving a will in which he has left the property which i live in with my nephew to my nephew's name. After his death he had accounts which are in joint with my nephew and he had used up the money. The executor who is my elder brother applied in the court for probate and to get back the money which my nephew had used from several accounts. After a year the court paassed an order in which my nephew has been given the right to sell the said flat before the probate. Once the sale happens he can deposit the money in the court and then can go ahead with the probate. 

Since the time of my father's death I have been paying all the outgoings of the house, say the electricty, maintainance ets. My nephew & his wife dont even pay a single penny towards the same. 

As the court has passed an order to sell the flat, I dont want it to happen as i feel that I am being cheated & need to find out how can the same be stopped 

Please help me!!


 1 Replies

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     28 May 2011

You must challenge the will

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register