LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijiayalakshmi (homemaker)     19 June 2012

Father's property which is government given land

my father got a property from government scheme of small land of 5 cents for very low price 15 years back  jointly with my mother name ,he passed away 3 years back after that our relatives came and accompanied us slowly they startted to take away our properties then 15 months back i got married before marriage my mother promised my husband  to give the land got by my father for me but now she is refusing to give the same and she is supporting her sister family , i have a fear that she might give the land to them or they may cheat and get the land from her as they have did once before for another house of ours at present case is under hearing in court for that ,now again we don't know what to do and couldn't convince my mother also.need some help on this issue how to get the property to my name

Learning

1 Replies

Gopikrishna Kalyanam (Lawyer)     19 June 2012

Greetings

You are entitled to a share in the property along with your mother. You should approach an advocate and file a suit restraining your mother from alienating the property. You should also send a legal notice to the concerned Registrar not to entertain any documents encumbering the property.

Best Wishes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register