Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prateek   20 June 2015

Father's name correction

My father's name spelling on my educational documents is different from my aadhar card and pan card and even my father also used the spelling which I put on my pan card and aadhar card. Now I m worry about will that be a problem in future in my job or requesting for passport.please suggest if its really a problem then what should I do?

 1 Replies


it is correction of name. you can have affidavit of correct name .

and to notify in government gazete.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query