Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

E V Santosh (Commi I)     10 January 2015

Father's loosing his hard earned money.

Hello Lawyers,

My father once contacted a friendshipclub in Hyderabad and he taught he would find some return income as mentioned in Deccan Chronicle newspaper. But when he contact once to Raghu he attracted and my dad transfer some money initially to the account said by him and from then he keep on asking him money by blackmailing my dad in the name of POLICE and as my father being an NRI he is afraid of that friendship club as they said that they would complain in POLICE and they are harassing him and daily he is transfering money to they in lakhs and till now he lost almost 1 crore. He is not even sharing his problems at home so that we can give him some suggestions. I came to know about this when I saw messages in his mobile last week and I was shocked. So what is the way to close these issue. If they still blackmail my father in the name of POLICE then he won't save any savings and its waste if he saves nothing being an NRI and in a top position of company. So please suggest me something so that I can tell to my father.

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     11 January 2015

Dear, You should play a trick upon and try to gather the contact details of that person .... We can file a police complaint against them and ask for you money back qua legal notice . Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     11 January 2015

Atleast now inform to the Police and meet higher officials ie. DCP or Commissioner and explain your problem.  They will hatch a trap plan on them and will catch them. How you are paying the money by cash or through account. 

E V Santosh (Commi I)     11 January 2015

Paying through online transfer as my dad is an NRI so he is worried if he file complaint then he might roam around police station as when he comes to India he gets only 15 days leave as he is in top position in of the group. 

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     12 January 2015

Your father can also file a complaint in the country he resides, as the cause of action arose at the place where he pays the money online. 

Alternatively your father can come to india and file police complaint.  He can again go to his work place (abroad, where he is working) by taking permission of the court where he has given complaint (hyderabad).  But he has to appear before the court at the time of his Evidence.  Your father can also file money recovery suit against the culprit along with interest and damages.  Since you are local i.e. from Hyderabad, you can contact me personally or through 7893011777 or ravinder2345@gmail.com for further clarification.  I stay near L.B.Nagar. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 January 2015

First of all it is not understood that why your father is continuing to send money to some third person without any reason, secondly why is he afraid of police, whether he is into any illegal business or doing some anti social activity?Your father is a NRI, he knows how to deal with such local issues, why has not told anything about this to his own son, i.e., you?, the story narrated  is unbelievable or you are upto some academic mischief (?)Better do not get trapped by people who solicit business utilising this forum  in the name of rendering you advise, for the sake of earning money they may even misguide you, better be careful.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     28 January 2015

as explained above your father has paid money through an advertisement in newspaper what was it

what actitivites thus that club do and why your father is worried of complain to police may be your father is a top person in a company but without any wrong why  he is paying such huge amount is the question

even if your father wants to give complain what he will give only his friend raghu is black mailing to give money and reason ........

so if you can narrate the full story then only any one can give you geniue answer without misleading you

as you seen messages you should have got some idea about that and asked your father about it to narrate to us and if you have worried to post in this forum then meet a local lawyer of your place and take his advice and proceed further without proper query wrong answer will lead you further trouble

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register