LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bijay Meher   17 August 2022

Father's injustice to the son

My father has not given me my native custom and language . Instead he has given me different custom and language and I have not any self community person where I have lived.Now, I have left my paternal home and began to live in a rental house but he has forced me to live with him.Can I take any legal action against him?


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     17 August 2022

No. Which custom and language?  Solve the problem amicably.

Bijay Meher   17 August 2022

Odisha language and Odiya custom which is my native but he has forcefully taught us Bengali language and custom.My surname indicated that I belongs from Odisha community but my lauage is Bengali.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query