New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh Choudhary   16 August 2019

father's goverment job to son after his death.

is it possible to stop elder sibling taking the father's goverment job after his death. sibling has already started the process to take job and he can get job withing 2-3 months. is it possible to put stay on his job now. if yes , what is the process?


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     16 August 2019

Ji, how can you relate to this query?  One of the legal heir who is epnendent to the deceased can apply for job.  Usually the appointing authority will ask the consent of other legal heirs of the deceased or an affidavit stating that the candidate shall look after other dependent legal heir or both.  so if you have any legal objection, submit an application to the appointing authority.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 August 2019

You have not posted the material facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register