LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sebalaya@hotmail.com (medical officer)     25 January 2016

Father"s visitation right to girl child-muslim law & indian

being muslims by religion,i have a daughter of 7yrs now,we divorced each other mutually for 5 trs.since then my ex-wife dnt give me access to visit my daughter.we both married again with others-peacefully leaving now..i sent her 1st legal notice 5yrs back to allow me to see my daughter.repeated legal notices given to her but she declined.then i filed cases at district sessions court,howrah under guardian & ward act1890 2 yr back.but she & her advocates are successful to delay the judgement by hook or by crook.my lawyear also not willing to speed up the case.what should i do ?

Learning

5 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     26 January 2016

@renuka choudhary

this approach is wrong better you try to kidnap your daughter , dont allow her meet her mother she will forget her mother in few months remember there is no case on father to kidnap her own child.............let her file any report any case no matter . you flew away with your daughter.

1 Like

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     26 January 2016

You have taken legal course.  You ask your advocate to  file visitation application and get it expedited.  If you feel that your advocate is not really taking the issue to expedite, you can change your advocate.  But do not put baseless allegations  against your advocate for the fault of courts, which are ungainly and unwieldy and lumber ludicrously and you people start to think that advocate is delaying the matter, in fact the culprit is the court.

1 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     28 January 2016

kabhi to mard bano yaar agar wife ko punish karna hai to beti ko uske hi pass rahne do file counter case and wait for result ho sakta court usko punish kare na kare

agar beti ko miss kar rahe ho to ,,,,,, beti ko lekar bhaag jao..uska carrier banao...........

1 Like

HOMO SAPIENS (HELPING)     28 January 2016

Respected querist, You can file for visitation rights u/s 12 of GWA act. Once you have filed this case please tell the court to dispose off the case within two months from the date of filing. This is according to supreme court judgement by Justice PN Bhagwati in LaxmiNarayan Pandey Vs Union of India 1986. Also get NOC from your lawyer and submit a petition to the court that you want to proceed as Party in person. Getting visitation as a father is your fundamental right. No court or No lawyer can deny you that. Please fight as party in person. I'm fighting my GWA case as party in person for visitation for my 1year old daughter. Do believe in GOD. Miracles do happen everyday.

HOMO SAPIENS (HELPING)     28 January 2016

Sorry LAXMIKANT PANDEY not LAXMINARAYAN PANDEY.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register