father property

Please advice to the following quires. we are from Andra Pradesh. I dont know much about legal
My father was owning 5 house and 3 shops.
We are 3 brothers (including me)
1) If a “will deed” written by my father as lot of errors and contradicts. Whether the “will deed” can be cancelled
    Contradicts are; Page 1 will say some this belongs some one and Page 7 will say some thing different.
    If i file the case against this WILL, how many it will (approximatly)
2) I was away from my father for past 20 years, working in another city. My younger brothers (2 Peoples) where staying with my parents. After my parents demise, i asked for the balance amount in fathers account. For that my brothers are showing only 10,000 rupees as left out amount. They say all money they spent for my fathers medical and other expenses, they are not telling any thing clearly.
I heared from others my brothers (2) have bought properties in their name recently.  
How can i take up this case. I dont want to be cheated by my brothers like this.
Whether is there is any way to prove that my brothers have stealed my fathers money???
If the above question is not clear means, please ask specific questions, i will reply.
Please help.

Please share your knowledge.......please


U cannot challenge the will the way u think,u can question the Genuinitey of the will if  needed,what abt the immovable properties how they were divided in the will? A will cannot be cancelled as the executor is no more and will comes into operation on death of executor.Lot of things are to be looked into to give opinion on filing case(Partition  and Accounts against u r brothers).U better consult a Lawyer




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x