LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ayush Wadhwa   05 October 2017

Father property

hello sir mera naam nishant...abi ek mahine pehle mere papa expire hi gaye ab m apne papa ki property ko apne or apni famly k naam karwana chahta is k liye muje kya kya karna ho plz ap bata sakte h...jisse k kam se kam time m mera kaam ho jaye..or mere papa ki property k paper b nhi mil rahe h yu samjh lijiye kho gaye h...plz ap koi rasta bataye..muje..


 8 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     05 October 2017

If your father has not left any WILL then property shall devolve on all legal heirs including daughters.

Ayush Wadhwa   05 October 2017

sir m janta hu meri famly m sab barabar k hakdaar h...lekin property hum sab ke under lane k liye kya kga karna h ab...ap plz step by step bata sakte ho plz...k pehle muje kya karna h

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     05 October 2017

You can collect the relevant properties from municipality where property tax is assessed and paid. If your father availed any loan then from concern Bank and if your father was employed then from his official records maintained by HR department.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     05 October 2017

Better file a suit for partition and get compromised and it will end all future complications.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 October 2017

 It is believed that you are all Hindu.


Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 October 2017

Obtain death certificate and legal heir certificate.  

Shop: Before death your father has agreed to sell to buyer and might have signed agreement to sell and collected some payment. Probably the shop is not mortgaged to Bank.   All ClassI legal heirs ie.; Mother (if alive as on date of death), Wife (if alive as on date of death), sons and daughters………, can agree to execute sale deed and sign on sale deed. Discuss in your family and with buyer. Collect balance payment as per agreement to sell and divide equally amongst all ClassI legal heirs.  

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 October 2017

House; is mortgaged to Bank. Bank shall not agree to alienate the title.  All ClassI legal heirs may obtain authenticated copies of loan brochure, loan offer, loan approval, loan agreement, loan statement showing payments made and balance………. And can pay the debt/loan and get the original property docs released from bank and last loan statement showing NIL balance and get NOC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register