Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh Sawan   25 September 2021

Father planning to forcefully evict from the government quarter

My father is a mental and financial abuser and my mother, sister and me approached the women helpline and lodged a complaint. Now he is planning to evict me and my sister from government quarter. I am 23 and my sister is 24. We both have completed graduation this year and awaiting degree certificate for jobs. Currently we are unemployed. He will complaint to collector or magistrate. Please provide legal remedies.

 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 September 2021

Yes you can definitely file writ in HC against them. As it is your fundamental right to study and live peacefully without any mental torture or harassment. See, they everything has its own limit but if they have crossed that then they are violating your fundamental right.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     25 September 2021

The SDO or Magistrate will definitely call you upon receiving complain from your father. Generally the SDO mediates these type of issues and do not have any jurisdiction for giving relief w.r.t injunction or stay order. Alternatively lodge a complain before the Women Commission. Let your father be summoned before the Women Commission too!! Aside serve your father a legal notice that if your father continues to assault you all, you will take action against him under the DV Act and ask him to behave respectfully and humanly with ladies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query