Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hasratee   18 February 2020

Father name in passport

Dear and Respected Gentlemen

Good Day!

i have a very small and important query, kindly help me with your guidence.

My father name on my passport is Mohammed Where as my birth certificate and Pan and License is Mohd.

Does it disqualify me from NRC Or Jeoperdise me with NPR?

I am quite worried with this issue.  I will be greatful to you if you can kindly help me out and provide me your contact number so i can personally come and meet you with you and extend my thanks for your good advise.

Thank you very much.

Learning

5 Replies

Joy Bose   18 February 2020

Hello,
Dear querist, you need not worry at all, as this is not a fault. The NRC is not even presented in the Lok Sabha as of today.
Even if NRC or NPR take effects, you do not need to worry. 

CAA, NRC or NPR will not take the CITIZENSHIP of any MUSLIM CITIZEN of INDIA. 

hasratee   19 February 2020

Dear Brother Om Prakash

Thank you very much for email.  

Sir

I have seen many inteviews of people who were suffering with the Mohd or Mohammed or Md. or M. Issues and this has pannicked not only me but many others.  The rush that we are noticing on the offices for correction 50percent of it will be for just first name correction only. 

CAA is not a new Law but exluding muslims and including selective of choice is a problem.  2ndly If we put NPR and NRC together CAA thn it works like a machine.  Citizens (non muslims) who will be out due to NRC as in Assam may obtain the citizenship through CAA stating they are some Pakistan, Bangladesh or.... but Muslims have no such opportunity except...  The citizens who are non muslims will have to give an affidavit that they came from other countries and are illegal migrants and on basis of that statement may be the government may or may not consider as such all put in a great constitutional danger.

Sir

A simple and common question - Sorry

My age is 45 and i never knew that such NRC or NPR actually exist if the citizens are know or they are aware than they could have kept their documents safely.  After 70 years of independence one stand up and say we will audit you is surprising.

Why there was no awareness?

was there any workshop conducted to bring to every citizen?

Is India highly educated to know what are the rules or...?

i know many people from 50 years who have no docments coming from costal areas where they lost in floods every thing including childrens and from where will they provide proof???

Dont you think that there is something missing or a big gap?

why should be the citizen be punished if the amendment act have given excessive power to government to frame rules before and now.  It is parliment and government problem. 

I am not a legal expert sir but as a common indian i have queries which i raised in front of you.

your guidence will be appreciated.

May i know your mobile number if in case i can add you on whatsap. 

hasratee   20 February 2020

Thank you brother for your reply.

Though i disagree with you but i believe this is a public forum and i respect the rules as such i dont want to discuss concepts which takes uturns and the difference is just like a study and established science.  By the way brother i am a studen of 4 vedas too. Both books Quran and 4 vedas very well compliment each other on many many topics but non on such concept.

We can correct each other or agree to disagree eachother but respect each other.

Love you big brother.  

hasratee   23 February 2020

Brother Om Prakash 

I am happy to say you as "my big brother"  If  you dont mind!

Point No. 2

4 most top hindu books are the following

There are four Vedas: the Rigveda, the Yajurveda, the Samaveda and the Atharvaveda. ... The Vedas are a large body of texts originating in ancient India. Composed in Vedic Sanskrit, the texts constitute the oldest layer of Sanskrit literature and the oldest scripttures of Hinduism.

Point No.. 3

You are a lawyer and i am sure if you become a judge in future you will not give a judgement unless you check the information against established fact.  If you are not interested to read quran its your will but you use islamic wrong concept of Ghazwa-e-hind without knowing the fact.  It is just like giveing a judgement without knowing facts which is wrong.  You have choice and right to read or not read but declaring something incorrect is based on your findings not from news or whatsap.  From actual books the best source to know quran is quran iself and its commentry in the language you understand best  Read it and than blame with authentic references.

Point No. 4

Ghazwa e hind is notorious prophecy only! It is not mentioned in Quran.  Prophecy always refer to quran but this prophecy does not refer to quran.  It is a petty mischief.  Prophecy that refer to quran are correct because it is a commentry of Quran.  But surprisingly this prophecy is not referring to Quran (no reference in quran)

I am not a preacher but your younger brother and love to learn about many things but its my humble request, you being an educated person is to read below: -

Point 5 

which i am not preaching but correcting.

Bhagwan Ram fought against Rawan to bring his wife Sita (he did youdh or Jihad) strive and struggle to bring back his wife and establish truth by killing rawana.

Youdh or Jihad means - Strive and struggle.

A student makes Youdh Jihad to pass his exams (For him obtaining good marks is Youdh or jihad)

A parent makes Youdh jihad to Grow up his children in right form.(for them growing up good kids is Youdh or jihad)

An autodriver do Youdh Jihad daily to earn his lievely hood (Driving auto is Youdh jihad for him)

Youdh Jihad basically means to strive and struggle

A son does jihad to serve his sick parents.

Youdh or Jihand Fe Sabeel Illah means - Jihad in the name of Allah(God or Brahma) - Again to strive and to Struggle to fight against an occupying force or a tyranee or oppression.  It is same as Bhagwan Krishna Said to Arjun in Mahabharath to Fight against own brohers or kill so truth will prevail.  Fighting against falls hood is said as Jihad in arabic; Youdh in Hindi.  Same as Bhagwan Ram did youdh or jihad against Rawan to bring Mother Sita (he did youdh or Jihad) strive and struggle to bring back wife and establish truth.

Quran: The best form of Jihad is to fight against one own self inclinations.

Big Brother

I appologize if i am mistaken any where or hurt your feelings.

I love you.

hasratee   24 February 2020

My elder Brother

We have tasted sweetness of our integration as Indian, i dont want to end up bitterness rather love and respect.

I love you and hope to meet you once in life time if opportunity is provided.

Lets be pen friends if you wish.  My Name is Azhar 

hasratee@yahoo.com is my personal email.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register