Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uday Valmiki   22 February 2021

Father left from us (10years ago) now came after his wife death and demanding for family pension or else he is asking job

Hello sir my mother was an government employee she had a service of 26years she expired recently and Im her son applied for compassionate appointment my father left from us when I was in 9th standard means 10 years ago. Didn't got divorced with my mother & he married another women illegally and he came now and asking for family pension or else he demanding for job I've one sister and we both me and my sister living with my grand mother(my mother mother) he didn't gave any financial support untill now and he demanding us for pension or else he wants to take job what to do please help me out of this situation sir?

Learning

6 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     22 February 2021

He is not eligible for job as his age will not permit him for a job.Pension will be provided if he is in family list.
1 Like

Uday Valmiki   23 February 2021

Thank you for answering sir

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     23 February 2021

You may give all the details of his deserting your mom and the family and his never fulfilling  his responsibility as father and husband. His marriage to another lady without taking divorce from your mother amounts to bigamy. All these may be reported with possible proof of his misbehaviour, preferably signed by all children addressed to the competent authority of the employer praying  not to give pension or job to him. The employer surely shall take a suitable decision.

Family pension and compassionate ground appointments are meant for those who take responsibility of the family people  but not to those who desert family and claim only the benefits.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 February 2021

Who is receiving Family Pension at present? Has anyone, i.e.the son or the daughter, applied for compassionate appointment?

1 Like

Uday Valmiki   28 February 2021

didn't got family pension yet. I(son) applying for compassionate appointment.

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 February 2021

Have you applied? What about gratuity, leave encashment, GPF etc? Had the mother furnished family particulars to the Office? Please ascertain.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register