LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manju 1838   29 May 2018

father job

how to apply father job Tamil nadu for that wanted papers.20 years experience and he is died in working period

Learning

10 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     29 May 2018

Please cal me 9456777600.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 May 2018

1st thing 1st; Download/obtain the Compassionate Employment rules and forms that describe annexures required by  establishment and submit application under proper acknowledgment. The concerned staff in establishment shall also update you on application to be filed and docs to be attached e.g; death certificate, NOC from family members, affidavit etc ect

And even if establishment has a policy of compassionate employment or solatium ..!

LOCAL colleagues of deceased employee, seasoned employee’s/trade union leaders can also help.

LCI Expert Mr. Issac Gabriel is from your state and if you wish you may get in touch with him.

Manju 1838   30 May 2018

my father was death 2001 that tym we have a 10 years hw can apply for father job

Manju 1838   30 May 2018

my father was death 2001 that tym we have a 10 years hw can apply for father job

Manju 1838   30 May 2018

so now I can try it any formalities etc for a legal papers r any idea pls tell me

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     30 May 2018

As you said 10 years have already passed, it will be difficult for you get job on compassionate ground. As the principal for providing job on compassionate ground is helping family financially as the bread earning member has died. Now it will be assumed that if the family can survive for 10 years without and any job then they don’t need financial support to live there life .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 May 2018

Your 1st post and subsequent post are different on facts.

Still relate your matter with rules of compassionate employment and facts of the matter.

You may pick up relevant points from similar queries discussed in threads, Articles etc e.g;

Article under my profile;

Child can apply for Compassionate Employment after becoming Adult/Major!

Approach for proper legal opinion from a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters and well versed with LOCAL rules/laws/precedence’s and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt , before proceeding on your own, and show whole record of rules, communications with establishment and understand the options and merits in each option for you.

Manju 1838   01 June 2018

my father worked 20 years in sericulture department he finished his job evng coming tym becam a accident

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 December 2018

Take LOCAL help from LOCAL seasoned employee’s/trade union leaders and a very able counsel as already suggested.

Seek FREE legal aid.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register