LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameer (Assistant)     24 June 2017

Father in law torturing

My sister filed 498a case on husband,father in law and mother in law and brother in law.Court granted bail on the condition that they will keep my sister with dignity and pride and will not demand dowery. But after two month father in law,mother in law,brother in law, again started torturing and throwing out of the house.Husband is with my sister he is not asking dowery or torturing my sister. Now plz advise me what to do. Father in law is saying i will not permit his son and his daughter in law(my sister) to his house. All the three acused are in provisional bail in this case if i will complain is this cause any problem to husband of my sister as he is not torturing. Is father in law have any power to through out his son and daughter in law out of his house. (Remember we belongs to muslim family) Suggest me plz what to do.

Learning

23 Replies

Khalid Khan   24 June 2017

Firstly I will reply to you Logically IF U WANT to save your sister's marriage, as your brother in law (her husband) to leave that house, and take new house on rent where ur sister can leave peacefully and case against others will continue SECONDLY if u want to fight legal way then please note that the boys parents have right to claim mainatiance u/s 125 crpc , if u pressize her father in law then he may file maintaince case on ur brother in law and ur brother in law will be in problem in any case.

Husband does not have enough money to stay on rent.He is a daily worker.Beside this he is ill for last 2 years.

Husband does not have enough money to stay on rent.He is a daily worker.Beside this he is ill for last 2 years.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 June 2017

Let her & her husband live seperately and fight about rights. or let them live peaceful with in - laws without any allegations. 

Khalid Khan   24 June 2017

Then u have  options

1. Keep the husband and ur sister in ur own house 

2. Ask ur sister to withdraw the case and ask for forgiveness for in laws

3. ask u sister to leave her husband  take divorce and start a new life

(Guest)

Diverse diverse diverse.

sameer (Assistant)     25 June 2017

How can a a lady of two child 5 nd 7 year old live life happily by giving divorce.Saying is easy bt not doing....

Babu Kumar (SE)     26 June 2017

Hi Sameer,

First of all your sister done a big mistake which can not mend in her life. How your family supported while she filing a case againist to her in laws family? How your asking about her future now?. Once the woman went to the police station her life will become more worser than before. Ur inlaws family members hearts are broken with ur sister's action. It will take time to recover. If you need ur sister's Happy marital life then your entire family will go and ask forgiveness ,Otherwise take mutual divorce.Other than that if u take any step ur sister's life only spoiled. Becareful

1 Like

sameer (Assistant)     08 July 2017

Are u Lawyer? Mr Babu Kumar. How can u say my sistr did mistake. Her Father in law,mother in law, Husband, all r torturing her, asking dowery,Her husband leave him to his father house for last 5 yrs.She has one 7 yr old girl and one 5 yr boy.Her husband dont intrested in education of his children even dont pay a single penny.In this case if a girl went to court then how she did mistake i do not understand. You shuld know that any girl of two children cant to go court without any pain.

Babu Kumar (SE)     10 July 2017

Hi Sameer,

I am not a lawyer,But i know law. Did court or police did justice for ur sister? Question urself. 

sameer (Assistant)     10 July 2017

Then what is solution of Domestic violence.....Is a girl shuld shut her mouth keep silent and face all the torture of husband.Is this really a fate of a girl. Mr Amisha Trivedi will understand this if it will happen with his/her sister or daughter.

(Guest)

Why did your sister not adjust with husband? Do you know making allegatoins and not prove in court = go jail?

Babu Kumar (SE)     11 July 2017

Hi Sameer, 

I want to say only one thing to You finally.We can not produce sound with single hand ok. First analyze the matter from both sides. In any disputes both parties mistakes will be there.you (Your sister) have following below options.

1. If your brother-out-law really showing crueality then take mutual divorce, Such type of guys will never change and dont expect chnage from them. It will be increased if ur sister went to his house in the present situvation.

2. If any mistakes are your sister side try to make understand her mistakes, And told to her speak softly to ur brother-out-law,and ask forgiveness her out-law's also.If ur's brother-out-law's parents forgive her the problem will be solved easily.

3. If you people promised anything in the marriage please settle those things first.Most of the marital issues come for this reason only.

4.From your side, First learn how to respect ur brother-out-law(brother-in-law).And try to speck patiently and smoothly to ur brother-out-law,if he is angry also.Mostly dont involve in between ur sister and brother-out-law. People like u involve in these matter's and make worser the situvations.

5. Most importent thing ,Don't put false alligations with lawyer's or police advices. This will crack's all the relations.Your brother-out-law maintain distance from you people.He get irritated to see ur sister's face if you people keep false alligations.

6. Get a clarity from ur sister,What she needed ,she want to save her marriage or she want to take revange.If she want to take revange then it is like throwing stones from glass building . If she want to save her marriage need to decrease her ego, otherwise she is the looser.You and your parent's need to maintain her and her kids for life time

7. Most importent thing, Law is not blind. Judge will not hear your cock and bush stories ,He will give next hearing date simply.You will give good luxury life to one lawyer. Finally your sister will get divorce without alimony(If she put false alligations).If she kept right alligation and those are prove your brother-out-law will went to behind bars In this case also you and your family need to maintain her for life time. Your sister's kids life will be spoiled. For these thing will take nearly 5 to 7 years.

Then you can decide yourself ,What to do ,What not to do. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register