LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NRV   26 October 2021

Father has locus standi in children property rights?

Thirty years back father purchased two plots for his major daughter and son in a layout, registered deeds in favor children, now children settled in abroad, but plots were occupied with double registration by others, father can file declaration suit on behalf them?? need GPA??

 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 October 2021

  1. You need to file a declaration suit praying the court to declare the second sale deed as null and void and also a criminal case against your vendor for cheating you with dishonest intention. ...
  2. First Registration is best registration according to High Court Orders.
1 Like

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     26 October 2021


Father can get the Power of attorney of children and initiate legal proceedings and file declaratory suit on their behalf. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query