Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santosh (admin)     16 September 2013

My father had purchased a 10/12 size room from a landlord (pagdi system) in 1980. Since then myself, my mother and my wife are residing in this room at lower parel. My father expired in 2009. We have been payming rent on regular basis and are also receiving rent receipt in time. Now I want to have this property registered or transfer on my Mom's name. It a mere transfer from Husband name to his Wife’s name and My Father hasn't left any will.  I have one elder brother and 3 elder sisters.  They all are married and well settled.

Please guide me thru these questions -

1.    Do I have to pay for this transfer to landlord?

2.    Do I need any other document? If Yes then please let me know which one?

3. Is it possible that I can have my Mom as first holder and me as the Second holder

4. Or if my mother wants to transfer the room on my name what is the procedure do i need to take NOC from my brother and sisiter.

Your early reply will be highly appreicate.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

santosh (admin)     16 September 2013

My father had purchased a 10/12 size room from a landlord (pagdi system) in 1980. Since then myself, my mother and my wife are residing in this room at lower parel. My father expired in 2009. We have been payming rent on regular basis and are also receiving rent receipt in time. Now I want to have this property registered or transfer on my Mom's name. It a mere transfer from Husband name to his Wife’s name and My Father hasn't left any will.  I have one elder brother and 3 elder sisters.  They all are married and well settled.

Please guide me thru these questions -

1.    Do I have to pay for this transfer to landlord?

2.    Do I need any other document? If Yes then please let me know which one?

3. Is it possible that I can have my Mom as first holder and me as the Second holder

4. Or if my mother wants to transfer the room on my name what is the procedure do i need to take NOC from my brother and sisiter.

Your early reply will be highly appreicate.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register