LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neelam   31 March 2016

Father harassing me

Dear sir, I am NEELAM , and I am getting irritated at my home as my father is a govt. Employee and a drunkyard , even he drinks at home with my elder brother, and he also believes in superstitious things for getting the hidden money/gold in my house. Some pandit told him that he will do some pooja on me for khazana. And since last 1 year he comes on weekends at my home and harasses me. On the other hand due to these problems I left my home six months ago to spent my life silently with one of my friend , so my father beaten him by some anti social elements so now my friends also can't help me . and now I don't want to live in this home anymore. So how can I leave my home with the help of law.even my mother can't help me and can I take any of my friends help.

Learning

3 Replies

Neelam   31 March 2016

Also in addition I a now 28 years old and he never thinks about my life and any thing else. If I chooses someone to live with he fights with him so I want to leave home with some legal formalities so that he can not interfere anymore.

Shekhar (Proprietor)     31 March 2016

Where are you from? Contact Any local lawyer. Or call me on +919731110296

saravanan s (legal advisor)     31 March 2016

You are a major and you have all rights to live the way you like.if your father keeps on troubling you then you can seek an injunction against him from coming to your home

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register