Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiv Kumar (Software Developer)     31 March 2011

Father Cheating His Son

Dear Experts,

My father has two wives. I am the son of first wife. Both the wives are not alive now. I spent most of the amount I earned for my father's and my step-mothers (second wife of my father) hospitalisation. My father is alive. He has one house in his name and the other house in my step mother's name. But the one under my step-mothers name is bought using my mother's death benefit money as she was a government employee. My step-mother has one son. I am married and due to some problem within my family, I stay away. I spent my money to save my father's life but my father is now not considering the help that I did. Instead, he is not showing any care on me or my family. He wants me to come and stay with him as a slave. But I am asking him to settle me a house so that I won't feel cheated again. But he denies to settle me that. Instead, says he will give at last. He is scaring me like only if I come and stay with him he will settle the property to me. He is now surrounded by my step-mother's relatives and they teach my father all tricks to get benefit out of our split. I am now staying in a rented house spending most of my earnings as rent. Is there any way to regain what I spent or atleast the property legally?

Please advice.

Learning

1 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     31 March 2011

your father having property got from selfearned or ancestral property, if selfearned your not entitled the property, if ancestral property both son's having rights to shares, you can send the notice to your father above said reasons, and face the case , that time you can ask him settlement of the property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register