LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar   30 December 2016

father cheated a court

My father cheated a court and he got divorce. He is changed respondent's adrees.that address belongs to my father rented home.he picked my mother's notice.so we don't know.that way he got divorce in 2004.and my mother reopened that case.court cancelled his divorce in 2005.and he got second marriage in 2005 and two children's. My mother have 2 major i(son),sister(26).he is the govt employs.can we file 498A or other section ? Can we file 420 ? What will the punishment for cheating a court ? Plz plz suggest.

Learning

5 Replies

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     31 December 2016

Since Divorce granted by Court, 498A does not Survive.

What actually do you want ?

(Guest)
I think ur age is more then 26 years and stand on ur leg man.that chapter is over and nowadays 498a is nothing and do some job and don't expect some others money

saravanan s (legal advisor)     31 December 2016

Since you say the divorce had been cancelled your mother is still legal wife of your father.the second wife of your father is illegal and your mother can put 498a and also can file 494 for committing bigamy

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     31 December 2016

Any criminal case on your father may ruin his career and another family depending on him may also be ruined.   Get assistance through some mediators or ask your mother to approach Legal services authority to file a Pre Litigation conciliation.  This procedure costs nothing and the events can be recorded and mediation may succeed.  Your father may not object as the Hon Judge convinces him of the seriousness in the issue.

(Getting married for second time, when wife is living is against discipline of the public servant)

Kumar   06 January 2017

He is not ready to do sister's marriage and not ready to give ancestral property .so we want to file a criminal case 494A,494,420 etc.plz help us

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register