LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kaushik pandya (owner)     26 May 2022

Farmer certificate,gujarat

I am a legal farmer from rajkot ,gujarat,I have purchased a piece of agricultural land in Ahmedabad, I have completed registration,sale deed now the mamlatdar office is asking a farmer certificate as I am a farmer from different taluka,
I have attached my 7/12 extract of rajkot agricultural land,but still they are not transferring the land in my name ,
Please guide me further,
Thankyou
Kaushik

Learning

6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 May 2022

Ask the mamlatdar office why they are not transferring your name in land records or appeal to the SDO/RDO concerned. 

kaushik pandya (owner)     26 May 2022

Thankyou Sir for the prompt reply,

They say that since I am a farmer in rajkot, I have to submit a farmer certificate from where I am a farmer at present ,and submit to mamlardar where I have bought new farm land in Ahmedabad 

Thanks

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 May 2022

Is it compulsory that only a farmer of the district can purchase land in same district or anyone from the same state i.e., Gujarat ?

It should be Gujarat and not Rajkot, please clarify from the officials

kaushik pandya (owner)     27 May 2022

Sir,

Thankyou for your reply,

Since I am a registered farmer in rajkot district,and the land is bought in Ahmedabad district,they insist for a farmer certificate from rajkot district, EVEN iF it is in same state I.e GUJARAT.

Thankyou

Kaushik 

dev pandya   10 July 2022

To apply for a farmer certificate I have attach proof of history of my father as a legal farmer,going thru the record I do have any record before 1971,as how he became a farmer,how do I get that history from 1950 to 1970,to be eligible for a farmer certificate

kaushik pandya (owner)     19 February 2024

Dear Sir,

A farmer from Rajkot cannot buy farmland in Ahmedabad,without getting a farmer certificate from mamlatdar office where he is currently farm owner,

And further he has to be a farmer from year 1951,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register