Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UTKARSHA (SELF)     17 April 2010



i am farmer in maharastra. i am married in gujarat. my husband is not a farmer.i want to buy agri. land in gujarat

by using 7-12 of maharastra. what is the procedure?


thanking you    

 2 Replies

chirag (ceo)     16 December 2010

yes u can buy on behalf of ur husband

Chirag Bhagat (advocate)     20 September 2013

yes, you can buy agri. land in gujarat.


if you need any type of help than contact me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query