LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANAND   31 March 2017

Farm house

I have one acre agricultural land in tamilnadu .After retirement i planned to build a house in 5 cents and do organic farming in the rest of the land. Do i need to convert that 5 cents land to housing land to get the plan approved ?

Learning

2 Replies

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   01 April 2017

YES. Keeping the spiralling demand for land, I suggest you to prepare a layout demarcating the land use for organic faming and farm house meant for post harvest technology of farm produce etc and apply for approval by the authority concerned and get their acknowledgement. In future, you will not have headache from the Panchayat/Municipality/Corporation whatever. Dig a trench all round the farm of dimensions 3 feet wide and 3 feet depth and apply market vegetable waste and decompose the waste by sprinkling cow dung solution twice a week liberally. After complete decomposition, plant bamboo seedlings to establish a biofence. Adopt natural farming principles and never go for organic certification. Instead, self certify as 'Faithfully Organic' and earn good rapport with the consumer public about your honesty and sincerity towards organic farming. Good Luck. Thank you. 

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     05 April 2017

You got permission for non-agriculture land and construction from Government authority then you start your construction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register