LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jignesh shah (CA)     28 June 2008

FamilyMatters

My wife is residing at her parents house from last three years, and not coming to my home, i love her a lot and there is no proper ground with her to seek divorce, however her laywer send me notice for divorce on the ground of cruelty, how should i defend on this ground, i also want no know the following

1) How should i get my wife back?

2) We have earlier file petision for mutual divorce, which was withdrawn by both of us on the ground that we want to compromise,what should i do in this regards

3) I dosent want to go into long letigation and want my wife back to my home

Please note that i dosent want divorce, pls help me on this

Learning

8 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     28 June 2008

You need to file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights seeking the court to direct your wife to join the matrimonial home.

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     28 June 2008

You should thank you stars that no
crime under Section 489A registered against you. You can file a
Petition under Section 9 of HM act for restitution of conjugal rights
and you can file the past compromise decree along with that petition.
Wishing you all the best in your future. For further clarification you
can contact me at s_bsst@yahoo.com

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     29 June 2008

The only risk is that when you will assert your rights- you will be implicated in a false criminal case. Men have no right in marriage- dont make the mistake of asserting rights, which do not exist.

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     29 June 2008

The remedy suggested by Mr.Yedulaprakash is best and safest option for you.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     29 June 2008

Dear Sir,

Better try to compromise your spouse by mutual talks before seeking court. You conveince her by making confidence that you provide an good understanding life together further and make medaitary talks by help of elders and try to sort out without seeking courts help. You make your expressions clear to your wife ,willingness to live together and you will surely suceed in getting her back with you.Best of luck for your new life together with your wife in rest of your span.

lexcorp law Offices (Advocates)     01 July 2008

Dear Sir,

If you want your wife back, only one way is by way of filing a petition under section 9 of HMA.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 July 2008

Under the Hindu Law an agreement between husband and wife to live separately is void as it is contrary to public policy.

KAMARAJ BHARATHY G (ADVOCATE- HIGH COURT)     30 July 2008

DEAR FRIEND,

FIRST YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE EXPECTATION OF YOUR WIFE FROM YOU.  I THINK SHE HAS EXPECTED SOMTHING FROM YOU.  BUT YOU COULD NOT REALISE IT HENCE SHE HAS MOVE TO COURT.  THEREFORE, FIRST ANALYSE YOUR SELF OR BY  AN EXPERT THAT WHAT WAS THE EXPECTATION OF YOUR WIFE.  IN WHAT WAY YOU CAN FULL FILL IT. THEN YOU CAN CLEARLY CONVEY IT THROUGH FAMILY ELDERS. DEFINITLY YOU CAN GET YOUR WIFE AND GET HAPPIEST LIFE.  IN MY VIEW YOUR WORK IS FINGOUT YOUR WIFE'S EXPECTATION. THEREAFTER YOU CAN ACHIVE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register