Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amjad Pasha (Manager)     25 January 2012

Family settlement deed friendly petition

Dear Expert,

We are governed by Mohammadan Law. Can my mother execute a family settlement deed through the court via friendly petition. My mother wishes to declare property left by my father. My family members are not in agreement. They are unwilling to settle the dispute via mutual talks. Can my mother appeal in the court of law and declare the statement in front of justice in order to protect her willful declaration ? Kindly advice.


 2 Replies

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     25 January 2012

Dear Mr. Amjad Pasha, Can you clarify the below point in detailed: "property left by my father" Replies about the role of you mother will be depend only on the details for the above point only if in detail, means how your Late father acquired those property, either purchased or ancestral..??

Amjad Pasha (Manager)     26 November 2012

Dear Sir,

Sorry for prolonged delay. My father acquired property on his own. It is self acquired property. Please advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register