Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

medha kanwar (Student)     26 January 2011

Family Property Dispute Need Advice

Hi,

I need some guidance about how should I go about property dispute which is going on for more than 15 years now between my father and his 2 brothers. We have pieces of huge land which scattered over areas in Himachal. And my grandfather did not distribute the land clearly in the will between his sons. And the problem is my father's youngest brother does not let the hearing proceed or even occur may be he bribes the person involved and the court cases dont start. He has threatened my father that he wont let this case end ever in his life. and he has encroached over my father's property and the other brother's property as well. Could any one guide me how should we go about this ?

Learning

2 Replies

shyam pareek (advocate)     26 January 2011

you should filed in application in court for encroachment .and what is the case stage in matter .you can contact my mobile no and my mail 9828283801,ad.shyampareek@gmail.com

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     04 February 2011

When the matter is pending lis, the only way is to ask the court for speedy disposal of the case in view of the long pendency. You can also move the HC for such a direction in view of the attitude of the brother of your father. If necessary and circumstances warrantg, fille a case against him for encroaching on to your father's property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register