LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amritpal Singh (??)     11 July 2012

Family property dispute.


My name is Amritpal Singh. I am 18 years old. My grandfather had 7.5 acres land. My father had died in 1997 in Italy. My grandfather had 6 sons including my father not any daughter.  In the year of 2003, my grandfather registered whole land to their 5 sons ( my father died in 1997 as mentioned above ) and he doesn't included me in registry or my part from the land. My grandfather had died in 2011. 

Now, what i have to do to get my land from my uncles. 

please note, whole land is already registered to my other 5 uncles.


 6 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     11 July 2012

Dear amritpal,

Need to know whether that property was self owned by your Grand Father or this was passed to him from his Ancestor? Because If he had self owned the property from his own earnings then he has all the right in the world to do whatever with his property.

Also need to know when Your Grandfather registered the property among his 5 sons only, at that time was he mentally and physically sound enough or not????


Kindly revert.



1 Like

Amritpal Singh (??)     11 July 2012


my grand father got all property from ancestor ( his father ).

he was mentally in good position as a normal person . 

Hemlata Varma (Legal intern )     11 July 2012

Hi, Myself Hema, need to know good lawyers from delhi high court who have experience in cases of will probate as  we (four sisters) have lost the case in tishazari against our brother in March 2012 and the will has been accepted. We are aware of the fact that will is forged but some how case was not contested properly due to lack of communication. Is there any possibility that I can appeal against the decision if yes, please let me know





Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     11 July 2012

Dear amritpal ,

 As your grandfather got all property from ancestors you have rights in said property . You can file suit against your uncle for partition of property where you are legal heirs of your father . As your father had right in the said property and you too hold right in the said propertry .

1 Like

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     11 July 2012

Dear Hema,

You have a right to appeal you can file appeal to supreme court through special leave petition .

Amritpal Singh (??)     16 July 2012

Adv. Nikhil Seth.; ___  have they any right for appeal further or not ? 

i want to finish case in 1-2 years. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query