LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Altaf (owner)     06 November 2012

Family problem

sir i need some expert help from your side... 

i am married 5 years back... and there is no single arguement between me and my wife yet.... but suddenly 2 months ago my father in law refuced to send my wife back.... even she refuced to her father but forcefully they have broken our relation and now even she is denying to come back...

Learning

7 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     06 November 2012

What reason she has shown you for refusal to come back?

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     06 November 2012

Mr. Altaf what is your problem

stanley (Freedom)     07 November 2012

Originally posted by : Ranee.......

lol ....Querist has explained his problem yet you ask for the reason had he know the reason for his problem he would not have put forth his query . If unable to answer please do not attempt the query  ;)

Ranee....... (NA)     07 November 2012

Originally posted by : stanley

Originally posted by : Ranee.......

lol ....Querist has explained his problem yet you ask for the reason had he know the reason for his problem he would not have put forth his query . If unable to answer please do not attempt the query  

Why don't you reply to the querist?You know much more than a practicing advocate..:D..Don't reveal your identity analysing my replies(A time pass woman wheras you are online whole day;) and keep reply(write)ing) in different threads ) rather than the main query ;)..

stanley (Freedom)     07 November 2012

@ Ranee i can handle myself very well and i dont need to be a Advocate .

ROTFL .....I am paid for answering the queries which i know by LCI ....how come you know i am always online .....have you fallen in love with me ......:)...and keep a track of me ........how nice of you ......  Come on Ranee chill ....anger is not good for the heart ...it increases your blood pressure ......and may lead to cardiac arrest . ...... Relax ..............Meditate ......take a deep breath.........i would be in a deep state of shock should anything happen to you ....;)

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     07 November 2012

hello,

Is there any case aginst you ?

Are u seeking help for Divorce ?

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Ranee....... (NA)     07 November 2012

Originally posted by : stanley

@ Ranee i can handle myself very well and i dont need to be a Advocate .

ROTFL .....I am paid for answering the queries which i know by LCI ....how come you know i am always online .....have you fallen in love with me( he he ..now I am sure that you are  *** .........and keep a track of me ........how nice of you ......  Come on Ranee chill ....anger is not good for the heart ...it increases your blood pressure ......and may lead to cardiac arrest . ...... Relax ..............Meditate ......take a deep breath.........i would be in a deep state of shock should anything happen to you ....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register