Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MONOJIT   02 August 2018

Family pension for unmarried daughters

Sir,

I have an aunt who is the only unmarried daughter of my grandfather out of six children. My grandfather was an ex railway employee, since his sad demise my grandmother was entitled for the family pension but since she is also no more among us my unmarried aunt is supposed to receive the family pension. She has submitted all the required documents in the office, but the office is asking for a NOC certificate for pension from all the siblings of my aunt,my mother has given her signature but some of my other aunts are not willing to do so,in this senerio is their a way out.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 August 2018

) If the pensioner dies after retirement, the family pension is payable to the widow / widower upto the date of his / her death or remarriage which ever is earlier. In respect of son and unmarried daughter upto the age of 25 years or until the daughter gets married which ever is earlier. ( G.O.387 Fin 30.05.1988, 283 Fin 07.04.1995).

(Guest)

Even after death you want your father to look after you?  Why dont you find some man and marry?  Atleast find a job.

Unmarried daugters to be looked after by father till the day father turns 60. Beyond that she is on her own. Incase babuzee ludak gaye, then you have to feed yourself, at least let the buddi be spared now. at this age.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register