LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satyanarayana Murthy Tamma   04 March 2020

family pension cases pending since 39 years in odisha

in odisha state there are 150 families of government school teachers did not get their family pension.

they got favoured judgement in odisha high courts. state government appealed in supreme court.

Appeal also dismissed but government did not considered their application for family pension.

is there any advocate here to heLp them either by filing a PIL OR ANY OTHER WAY.

PLEASE RESPOND SIRS BECAUSE IT IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM TO THEM AND CLEAR INFRINGEMENT OF A-21 OF INDIAN CONSTITUTION BY A STATE GOVERNMENT AGAINST ITS SENIOR CITIZENS.

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 March 2020

Please submit a memorandum to Supreme Court Legal Services Authority and seek opportunity of personal hearing as SCLSA is meant for this purpose only.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 March 2020

Approach Secretary Odisha State Legal Services Authorites  if you are unable to engage private local prudent lawyer.

Satyanarayana Murthy Tamma   06 March 2020

i am a law student and one of the victim in this problem. the school and mass education department is having no respect towards law and not considering the problems of the sufferers. I THINK A PIL MAY BE THE CORRECT SOLUTION FOR IT AND IF ANY ADVOCATE WILL READY TO DO SERVICE LIKE MC MEHTA (AGAINST GOVERNMENT FOR ENVIRONMENT ISSUES) THIS CASE WOULD BE FINALIZED AND IF ANY ONE READY TO DO SO I WILL GIVE FULL INFORMATION AND I CAN DRAFT THE CASE. AND THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST ANY ADVOCATE FROM ODISHA OR NEW DELHI MAY PLEASE HELP THE SUFFERED PEOPLE. AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE THERE ARE NEARLY 150 FAMILIES SUFFERING SINCE 40 YEARS. IF ANY BODY READY TO DO VOLUNTARY SERVICE PLEASE TEXT ME TO 9494254906

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2020

any contempt application filed in High court fater dismissal of appeal by Supreme Court?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register