LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DIMPU BOSE   06 September 2021

Family Pension

I am divorce dependent daughter. My father expired on 3rd June due to covid 19. My father get rwo pension. one is state and other is family pension of My mother. I appeal for family pension. But my married working sister do not want to give NOC. What can I do now ??

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 September 2021

Did you apply with death certificate and surviving member certificate of your father & mother ? If not, apply and wait for orders on your application.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 September 2021

Take the guidance of your father's colleagues and the retired association with such a family card showing you as a dependent. In the case of a legal heir, the certificate mentions your sister's name with marital status. Contact your relatives to get such NOC from your defiant sister as she is not going to get any benefit or losing any benefits by giving NOC.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 September 2021

A legal heir certificate identifies the rightful successor who then can claim the assets/properties/pensions of the deceased person. All eligible successors must possess this certificate to lay a claim over the deceased person's property

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     06 September 2021

Your Sister who is employed and also married isn't eligible for family pension. Please approach the former colleagues and/or Retirees Association of your father to assist you in properly handling the matter and applying to the Authorities concerned.

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 September 2021

Is your name included in the Pension Payment Order (PPO). If yes, approach the pension disbursing authority. If not, take steps to get your name included. In this context you need to apply through the office from which your mother had retired and provide the requisite documents. In the given context, there is no necessity from your sister.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register