family partition

After the death of my father, family partition done in our family with sisters, brothers and my mother. after this, me and one of my brother bought agri land in joint names(patta also in joint names).

now he is threatening me to transfer my part of the land to him with out any payment to me. the land is in his control. but i am regularly visiting to there once in a week.

what can i do at this situation to get my part of land? if i go legal through court, will it take longer time like 5 or 10 years? 

can i go to the court to get a stay for, nobody(me or my brother) can use the land for any purpose until the land is divided?

i have tried to sell my rights to some one. but he offers only below fifty percent of the market rate.

what is your advice to get my part of land? 


File partition suit No other proper remedy.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x