LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BBA LLB   22 July 2021

Family matters

I have a brother from my paternal side (father's sister's son) who is married. His wife has crossed many lines when it comes to peace making in the family as she is more concerned about her own and keeps tormenting my brother's parents to an extent that she even forced them out of their own house. Luckily our family intervened into the matter and got both of them back to their house. Now this woman wants both of them out and invite her own mother and unmarried sister into the house so that my brother is forced to bare their expenses the three women and his 2 children alone. She has been forcing him for way too long now and at this point he is even getting mentally pressurised.

I want to know the legal provisions to get him out of this trap without divorce if it is possible.


 2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 July 2021

Seek guidance of your tutor/ coach, this platform is meant to oblige needy litigants and not for providing coaching.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 July 2021

Very strange that many of your friends/relatives seek such guidance from you in their family disputes.  These are internal matters within the family and let the husband and wife sort it out on their own as any external interference complicates a simple issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query