Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay (Sr Executive)     04 April 2013

Family matter

Dear All,

I married in Mar 2010 I I hv a 1.5 yrs child, due to some problems my wife left my home on 22 Nov 2012 (she was gone for diwali and after 1 week here parents said me, we don't send my wife & we want divorce and we give child to you  ) then I convenced  to her for dont take this type of dicision she is agree and she is ready to come back & live with me. but her parrents forced her to tele me, to she want divorce ) I had sent notice for come back but they did not give reply.

I told her parrents to file mutual divorce petetion but thay dont take any action for divorce. 

(actualy they don't want divorce but only harrase me)

Plz help me I dont want divorce. 

Pls advice me & your valuable suggetions  with Legal procedure.

Thanks 

Ajay R

Learning

3 Replies

Gaurav (consultant)     04 April 2013

Sit tight and do not contact them again.

Let them feel the same what you are going through.

They will soon vomit their demands.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     04 April 2013

Try to convince her through elders and mutual friends.

www.mehnat.in

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 April 2013

Husbands trying to save their marriage should always remember that good communication between husband and wife is key to maintaining a healthy relationship. For that, the husband should keep aside some time from his busy schedule to spend it with his wife. He should be able to listen to and understand the feelings and problems of his wife. If both spouses feel that their marital relationship is getting boring, then the husband may take an initiative and plan for an outing to spend a long-term vacation with his wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register