LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HelpmePlzz (-)     31 July 2013

Family law - wife right on property in husband name

Please advise me how can I save my property which is registered under my name, from the greed of my wife. I have been married for almost 4 years and just after 6 months my wife started threating my family (Mother, sister). I am the youngest in my family and all other siblings are married and settled. My wife, myself and my mother, my 2 years old daughter were staying together in the property but often had quarrels about family issues, she went to police as well making a false complain and while in fight she shouts without any reason (saying bachao, bachao) to make neighbours aware.. She keeps threatning me for police complaints and keep saying that she would put me and my mother behind the bars. She is a lawyer by profession.  My mother is now living separately with my elder brother for last 6 months.

I have a flat registered in my name and she keeps saying that she will accquire the property. Is there any way I can save my property. I heard about gift deeds, by which I can gift it to my mother.. will that help in this case.

I am still paying EMIs for my flat. or is there any other way using which I can save my property?

Thanks

Learning

8 Replies

Advocate Abhijeet singh (ADVOCATE)     31 July 2013

dont worry brother nothing worry about it.

there is no possibilities to pass this act and other way u should transfer all property to other brother and also taking a lot of loan in paper from your brother or sister but you and your brother both are in confidence of each other 

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     31 July 2013

when the property is under loan u are not suppose to execute any deed without informing the bank or any other financial institution where u have availed loan.

sonu (i)     31 July 2013

no me not asking for taking loan on the property showing loan in the balance sheet

NGOKC (pm)     01 August 2013

its time for men to standup

govt of india proposed a marriage amendment bill that will exterminate all males and husbands . This bill proposes that wives can divorce one sided after three years and will take away half property of Male husband. We will be left ...with no choice , yes men will not get similar treatment.They will lose all they haVE . Please help in stopping this daylight dacoity . Please vote below

Please join this campaign: PLEASE VOTE TO SAVE YOURSELF

https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/save-indian-marriages-stop-the-law-on-marriage-amendment-bill-from-gifting-all-male-property-to-females?share_id=ylNyBesvWi&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

I request you to also send this link to your friends

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     01 August 2013

already your wife being professional lawyer she may have ideas how to acuire the property from you 

if the value if good then sell the property and clear the emis and gift the amount to your mother or 

sell the property to your brother and let him pay the emi means sell process will be there and you will pay the emis of your brother 

HelpmePlzz (-)     01 August 2013

Hi Mahesh/Raghavan/Abhijeet,Many thanks for all your suggestions.

Manhesh Ji, I have heard that if I sale property to my siblings( my brother/mother), she can prove in the court that it is done as a result of the case that she could file against me. Please let me know if its true?

Do you know what is the process for gifting the amount to my mother? is this safe, i mean my wife could not claim anything on the amount I gifted to my mother?

stanley (Freedom)     01 August 2013

As of date there is no law in force where in she can acquire your property all that she can do is file a false Dv  complain and seek right to residence in your property .Hence Dispose of the property and gift the amount to your mom or your Brother .take the confidence of your neighbours and make them aware of her evil deeds . Is there any mental hospital close by in your state since the next time your wife shouts Bachao Bachao call the ward boys from there and admit her into the hosiptal stating that she has a nervous breakdown . 

I hope so you know that for admitting her you would be rewarded .:-) 

shriks........... (healyhcare)     01 August 2013

hahahahaha.....@stanley
its indeed a good move........
1. lawyer wife .......DV is for sure in your case........a practising wife.........DV IS 100%....SURE......
2. change your dwelling place after maska marofying your spouse.........give self owned property on rent.........take the rent and pay either emi or pay your rental accomodateed rent......

3. try selling off asap or donot keep it in your name.......else you can come to know what happens next by reading few posts on this forum itself......
4. bachao bachao .........was an eye opener for you.........you need to bachao yourself now.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register