LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Louis Naidu   09 December 2021

Family issues

My wife has applied for divorce, we have a daughter 11years old, my wife took are daughter and applied for divorce, due to some financial issues, and recently I came to know she is having affair with another person, today when I went in the Court Judge is not listening to what I m saying about the affair of my wife, I said I don't want divorce I want to start with my wife and daughter again, can anyone help me in this matter or guide me, what to do please🙏🙏 as I don't want to loose my wife and daughter


 2 Replies

Kawmini Liyanage   09 December 2021


To answer your issue, please let us know if you have appeared with a lawyer before court. To bring up issues such as the affair of your wife, you have to make a CLAIM IN RECONVENTION or also known as a CROSS- CLAIM. Which should be produced to the court. 

Kawmini Liyanage

1 Like

Louis Naidu   09 December 2021

No I have not approched any lawyer but. In 2days I will be seeing a lawyer, specialist in family issues,but the judge is not ready to listen my written Statment which I have submitted yesterday my application was rejected, Court is just focusing on my wife has applied for divorce, and the Court is asking to pay what ever loans we have taken, in coming dates the Court had asked for me to give lawyer, what am I supposed to do please🙏🙏 help, I have not seen my daughter since a year,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register