LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N Omprakash   27 September 2019

Family issues

Dear expert/s, Kindly guide, in a case wife filed petition for judicial separation and child custody. In the meantime she also filed I.A. for interim maintenance. Can husband file divorce petition now, how to go about.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register