Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muru (Technician)     07 October 2012

Family issue

Dear Experts,

I have filed RCR against my wife. One and half years have gone now. She has filed for IA maintenance and order was passed to pay IA. Now they have sent intermediator asking me to withdraw my case and they want issue to be solved out of court in "Panchayat"

So in this situation can I withdraw my case? if its is withdrawn what will happen? 

If I withdraw what are the legal formalities I should do to avoid problem in future to me?

What shoud be there in written statement?

Kindly advice

Learning

6 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     07 October 2012

Very simple On withdrawl you will loose the purpose for which you have filed RCR.

Why are you withdrawing the suit. and don't,  let it be dismissed in default.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     07 October 2012

Arvindji is 100% correct , RCR ke kai fayde hai you have many benefits of RCR if you win then more that half battle already you won, ab jab court police start ho hi gayee hai to use jeetne me hi bhalai ya fayda hi mujhe to hua tha.ho raha hai just read my post related to RCR i had given benifit of it , the only draw back is wife side put counter cases and false cases on  you so prepared for it read the bloag from here and also read bharat chughs articel how to fight with false 498

if you withdraw then you loose much more if chances of your winning are there then win it. if you loose Rcr then also no problem it is not a criminal case. if court said you to IA dont pay yur advocate manage it .

tactics are there not to pay if in your favor then you can pay for one two or for three date till that matter will decide it take only 7.8 months to decide.

your winning help you in life time maintenance , to get bail if she filed DV and 498 etc.it prove your innocent also

talk to mediator politely meeta bolo aur apna kaam karvo ha ha bolo agar man me nahi hai to mat karo

apne advocate ko unki nazro me villian bana do kah do mujhe iske bare me kuch samajta nahi wahi apne man se kuch bhi karta rahta hai mujhe bhi blackmail karta hai mai kya karoo usne mujhse bahot sare vakalat nama sigh karwal liye ab maine to usse kahna hi chod diya ab wo jaisa karta hai karne do mujhe court police se koi lena dena nah

means " be lalooo eat halooo[halwa], aide ban kar pede khao

adovocate ko villan bano wife side ke aankho me aap innocent bane rahe.

par case jeeto wo to withdraw ka kahenge unse kehan mera vakil bola agar har bhi jaoo to kuch nahi hoga.

wo kahta mera status kam hota hai withdraw karne me etc etc

maine aisa hi kiya tha kyonki vakil mera mama tha mai usse fair tha aur unhone hi mujhe ye idea diya tha.

best luck but dont withdraw already it is coming to end they are compromising for RCR menas they have another plan so be careful

Muru (Technician)     07 October 2012

Dear Sir

thanks for your reply. But I cant read fully as you have written in HIndi. Kindly mail me in English. 

Thanks...

Rahul T (Engineer)     07 October 2012

I am 100 % Aggree with Mr.Arvind & Mr. Aneesh Trivedi

498 A fighter (Advocate)     07 October 2012

Arvindji is 100% correct , RCR ke kai fayde hai you have many benefits of RCR if you win then more that half battle already you won, now when court cases get started then it is worth to win and it is more profitable , i had profit of it in future in winning maintenace and dowry; and DV also and still getting profit of it. just read my post related to RCR i had given benifit of it , the only draw back is wife side put counter cases and false cases on  you so prepared for it read the bloag from here and also read bharat chughs articel how to fight with false 498

if you withdraw then you loose much more if chances of your winning are there then win it. if you loose Rcr then also no problem it is not a criminal case. if court said you to IA dont pay yur advocate manage it .

tactics are there not to pay if in your favor then you can pay for one two or for three date till that matter will decide it take only 7.8 months to decide.

your winning help you in life time maintenance , to get bail if she filed DV and 498 etc.it prove your innocent also

talk to mediator politely just remain polite speak sweet words and any how fulfil our desire just say yes yes dont say no if your answer is no then also keep in your heart dont disclose it.

put all balme on your advocate in your inlaws eyes make him villian and you try to become gentle just say he is doing all he wont listen to me , he dont want to withdraw if he withdraw RCR the his college make fun of him like that , also say your advocate is balckmailing you what i can do , i cant do anything against him becuase he had my signature on 5-6 papers or say baond papers , now i stop to requesting him and let him do whatever he wishes, now no more court police i want to do.

means " become fool in eyes of your in laws and enjoy sweet"

project your advocate as villian and you remain innocent in your in laws eyes

but win the case your wife and inlaws force you to withdraw but you say my advocate said if you or your wife lost the RCR case then there is no bad effect of it as it is civil suit .

your advocate saying it is shame for his status also in withdrawing now.

i did this as my advocate is my uncle and we have clear understanding and this idea is given to me by him only

best luck but dont withdraw already it is coming to end they are compromising for RCR menas they have another plan so be careful

Muru (Technician)     08 October 2012

Dear Expert

Thanks lot for your kind advice...

regards.........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register