LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     29 April 2010

family dispute

my sister in law is harrasing my aged senior citizen parents since many years, she once slaped my mom, & on 26/1 she throwed a steel glass on my mother forehead & blood started to flow we immediately filed a criminal suite against her in court. Now yesterday when she received a summons copy she lost his temper and gave my poor parents threats to kill. My brother is staying elsewhere nearby our house on rented basis since 5 months he told her wife to accompany him but she bluntly refused. My parents are under fear since she gave threats to kill.when my sister in law came back to our house at night my mother told her to accompany your husband & we will not allow you to enter our house.She is sitting full day at our flat passage. what steps should be taken now? House is in the name of my parents . she has also filed a vague case under DV

 3 Replies

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     29 April 2010

sir in latest they have filed some case against us, there DV still pending, DV date is on june 02, today we recive call from police stn saying ur sister in law has filed a case against ur family and date of appearing at court is on monday how come we are getting shortcome date?we have not received any summons or notice. Property is in my parents name? Her eye is on my parents property. what steps can we take now. my parents are not allowing her to enter our house because she has given my parents threats to kill. They are under stress.Her husband is staying at seperate rented place. She dont want to go there. what to do now?

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     30 April 2010

Dont worry, show the proofs that he is living separte before court.

In DVA applicaiton, court always summon within three days so dont worry about it genuiness.

But be prepare and dont worry, you will not be harmed. you can even give an affidavit in court before the date about BEDAKHAL. Plz mention the location, where she filed such cases and where you have to appear.


ruhiya banu (none)     02 May 2010

Sub:  Payment of Compensation through Commonwealth of Australia .


Respected Sir/Madam,

For the purpose of claiming compensation from Commonwealth of Australia my mother seems to have sent or filed a statutory declaration through a solicitor in Australia .


statutory declaration should have been correct if it mentions as 4 sons and 3 daughters by my mother.  whereas point #2 of my mother statutory declaration states 4 sons and 2 daughters depriving my share of compensation. Copy of my mother statutory declaration can be produce as a proof.


my mother being unaware of repercussion as she is a poor historian, unable to write or speak English.  i brought my grievance through request to solicitor in Australia but his response is negative refusing to answer to any query and ignoring to represent me as a natural sister of my deceased brother, Syed Wahajuddin Ghori who passed away in car accident in Australia .
I am the eldest daughter of my parents and sister of Late. Syed Wahajuddin Ghori  residing presently at H.No: 2-2-91/7, Hyderabad with my mother.  I am separated from my husband because of inevitable circumstances created by one of my brother, nurturing my 4-year-old daughter on part-time job.


looking forward for a positive gesture from your side with advisable solution to do the needful correction.


yours sincerely

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query