LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kunwar singh (C.A Finals and Internship)     09 March 2008

Family Dispute

Legal advise required for settlement of dispute among family members. Pls help!!


 6 Replies

Guest (n/a)     10 March 2008

Dear friend, provide us details of your matter

GOPI KRISHNA (ADVOCATE)     10 March 2008

Dear Friend sit with family members use your negotiation skills, convince all and settle the dispute there is no hard and fast rule bye

Kunwar singh (C.A Finals and Internship)     11 March 2008

Its very complicated n lengthy matter it will b better if we can talk on phone or if we can meet

Tipsy (importer)     11 March 2008

Family dispute : Pl seperate Financial and non financial matters, then start solving and involved everybody ladies and gents member than it would be easy to solve

sigamani vellaiyan (senior education officer)     15 December 2009

sir,  my father  died in 1967. my mother died in march 2009. we are four children -two sons &two daughters. we have one house property and 2 acers of land. My elder sister married in 1967.the land and house property is in my possesion. My younger brother sold his part of the property to me in 1984. now my elder sister who got married in 1967 claims her share of property. what shall i do ? what is the legal position.

sigamani vellaiyan (senior education officer)     16 December 2009

thank one and all for advice and suggestions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register