LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harpreet Singh (ABC)     19 April 2015

Family dispute

Hi Respected Members of this Forum,


I just need a genuine advice from you!

We are family of 4 members, Myself, Mom Dad and Wife. I got married year and a half ago. Now even after normal or regular home fight between me and my wife, My wife dares of filing complain in legal for domestic violence.

So is there any way to tackle such false complaint, if that happens in future?

Your suggestions would be very helpful to save my family if such thing happens in future, As laws are quite strict (Even if any lady files a false compliant also)



 8 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     20 April 2015

Sir, Better keep a record of her conduct and her recordings threatening you and all for false cases and all .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 April 2015

file a nc with the local police station and obtain a copy of it.this will be helpful in case your wife files 498a .as far as dv case is concerned you wont be arrested if she files on you

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     20 April 2015

start gathering all the evidences right now on wards which show in future if she files you have a strong proof to defend any false complaint against your family

Harpreet Singh (ABC)     20 April 2015

Hi saravanan.s

What is NC by the way?

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     20 April 2015

Non- Cognizable (NC) report, normally known as NCR and you can filed it with near police station, but if case is already filed then it may abate it's relevance in court.



Anil Upadhyay



I presume UR problem is not worth running after courts at this stage. Try to go mediation by both the families and make efforts for an amicable solutiion.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     24 April 2015

It appears that there must be some misunderstanding and thereby mal-adjustment occurred..  Try to mediate differences by the help of both side parents, well wishers and family friends.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2015

Petty quarrels turn out to be an issue blown out of proportion.  Ego clash and lack of understanding are the chief causes for such trivial issues. A deep and honest introspection done, most of the problems will remain solved without taking assistance from any outsider/third party including legal. try and do it, analyse the issues and see what went wrong and where, solve it if possible in the beginning stage itself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register