Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Kumar Das   25 September 2020

Family Court Notice

Sir
Today, i came to know a Notice from Court carrying by postman to my house,but i am not available right now. Cause i am outside. what's the possible reasons of this notice from family court. Actually, i have been staying separate from my wife for the pas 1 yr approx. due to some family issues. But i don't know what's the notice from family Court. Would you like to assist me regarding this matters.and what i have to do. What's the possible reasons behind this notice. Kindly guide me. Thanks Sir

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     25 September 2020

Hello,

You have to receive the court notice. Your wife might have filed divorce, DV or maintenance case etc. Along with the notice, you may get the case papers from the papers you will know the exact purpose of notice.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 September 2020

Not to worry. It is only this process that legalises bringing a matter to court. The intimation sent is known as a legal notice. A legal notice is, therefore, a formal communication to a person or an entity, informing the other party of your intention to undertake legal proceedings against them.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register