25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

john (na)     01 October 2017

Family court

Hi all, Good morning, this is john here I want to mentioned one thing really I am standing end of life. 2015 i got judgement to pay interim maintenance to my wife 5000, but same time my father admitted cancer treatment crossed medical amount rs 600000. Til paying interest. In between I have paid to my wife nearly 50000. Again 2017 my sister admitted cancer. Nearly I spend more than 300000 but she died in may 2017. Seriously I don't have money. My monthly salary I am paying interest only. Last hearing I sold my mother mangalyam I gave 20000 to her. But judge next hearing needs to give 50000. I have requested judge I don't have that much amount kindly give time. But he not accept it. And he told to send jail. Outside of court her lawyer telling "better hangover" all problem will solved. Having only 10 days. Please advice anyone save my life because I can't arrange that much amount. Or commit suicide to avoid go to jail. Thanks, John


 2 Replies

Adv.Balachander Reddy (High Court Advocate IPR Attorney and RTI Activist)     01 October 2017

Sir, file an appeal challenging that judgment, Life is precious pls don't take such hasty decisions....

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     01 October 2017

You can file necessary application for alteration or recalling of order as there is change in circumstances and if required file appeal against the order if the order does not suit you. Consult a lawyer with details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query