LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pardhasaradhiraju (driver)     15 September 2010


Dear sir My name is raju I was married in 2006,after one year I got a son ,after delivery my wife suffering from disease number of doctors I visited but no response , after that I choose NIMS hospital , 7 days investigations they found this is a SLE DISEASE it is not a curable just control only, and medication also too expensive, my economical condition also not good .regarding this disease I am missing my s*xual life and also she cannot do house maintenance, so I need divorce I have doctors investigation reports , it is enough to show proofs .present my son with me, after divorce i need my son .Please advise me sir


 2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 September 2010

Since the marriage of the couple is not very old following is the only available suggestion I can offer which may be tried by the husband;

1. Lupus (SLE) is a auto-immune disease and under Stem Cell Therapy it has shown better managment and treatment is available for SLE under Stem Cell inductions therapy in Bangalore and Chennai labs.

2. SLE is no ground for Divorce in current form and marriage also means in happy and sick times be of help to each other naturally.

3. If there are no demands and no tit bits on daily basis from her side and she is only suffering with a unfortunate auto-immunde disease then provide her treatment as your duty and this treatment at the end of thre day will come out much cheaper than Divroce and Alimony / child maintenance come together clubbed with high Family Court Lawyers Fees on the plain look of things to come in the days to come in your life over and above SLE condiion.

4. A per shot (1 million) cells injuction costs nearly Rs. 1 L and it is effective in "recent discovered auto-immune" diseases such as SLE's upto say 10 months to a year and she will be fine for (say) a year or so and if continued giving her this miracle incjuction each year she will not only live loing but both of you three life under a "roof" will be better off than seeing face of Family Court.

5. 'Choice' (medical treatment to her with managment of funding per year) part is all yours now as a husband or then Lawyers advise is also another option, try that too.

All the best

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register